We are always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
We currently have opportunities for:
- Acoustic consultants
- Environmental Advisors / managers
Working with us, you will be involved in some of the biggest and high profile projects across the country. You will play an integral role in the delivery of consulting services to public and private clients, across a range of markets including transport, water and energy.
We are keen to chat if you:
- Are passionate about what you do
- Are ready to join a smaller dynamic firm and take control of your career
- Have experience in providing technical advice or are keen to develop your career in this area
- Hold relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science, although other degrees will be considered
- Are comfortable engaging with clients and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Want to know more?
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org